Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Product Review: Budstraps

My name is Joshua Pauley....and I have recently started wearing Budstraps.
Budstraps clip effortlessly to your buds

Budstraps to put simply; a budstrap is a strap that goes around your neck that has clips on both ends - which is used to clip to your earbuds (see photo). I run with music maybe once a week, twice if I am just feeling the tunes. The goal of Budstraps is to, "eliminate tangles, prevent the earbuds from getting accidentally yanked out of the ears, and being able to keep the earbuds nearby if they're removed temporarily."

After using this product for a few weeks I found that they accomplished this goal.  While using Budstraps I never had tangles or irritation. To be honest most of the time I forgot that I was even wearing them! Although, after many runs they needed a good washing which was quick and easy to do by just hand washing under warm water. Whether from sweat or washing they dry pretty quickly as well.

Budstraps wear pretty well and I did not experience any discomfort from rubbing or chafing. They offer two different products: Flex Sport and Free Flow Budstraps. Flex Sport are light and breathable. I am sometimes a sweater (as in I sweat buckets occasionally) but with the mesh fibers of the Flex Sport the sweat is wicked and the material stay light. Free Flow are a little bit thicker and are great for day to day use. I found that these were hand when doing the dishes or playing with the dogs.

For those who are fashion savvy Budstraps offer seven different color varieties!  But I find that all of them are pretty snazzy though. I'm not much of a selfie taker but this was worth at least one.

All in all I would most certainly reccomend this product for the runner, gym rat, or just the person doing work around the home or office.  With Christmas right around the corner these would make an excellent stocking stuffer!


~J. Pauley

No comments:

Post a Comment